Wanted please. Old tax discs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
TreeHuggery

TreeHuggery

Lol.....i'm not easily scared :biggrin:
Hey,
got your tax discs this morning - thank you very much. From the wee lass that drinks like a laddie ;-)

Herbie

Veteran
Hey,
got your tax discs this morning - thank you very much. From the wee lass that drinks like a laddie ;-)

blimey that was quick :smile: glad theyve arrived....i'll send some more if i can..... can i get a discount when i place an order? Oops that's the Scottish bit of me that's popped oot lol :smile:

Herbie

Veteran
Hadn't actually - I'd thought about having them done as prints that would still need framing - do you think there would be much of a market for posters?

Och aye lassie you would be on a winner there methinks ...its quite a niche thing you got going...i'm interested.....you would need lots more discs for posters though ?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Hadn't actually - I'd thought about having them done as prints that would still need framing - do you think there would be much of a market for posters?

Yes I think there would be a market for posters- I would be interested. They are unusual but made with something all Brits instantly recognise. If you go ahead with it let us know on here.

OP
OP
TreeHuggery

TreeHuggery

blimey that was quick :smile: glad theyve arrived....i'll send some more if i can..... can i get a discount when i place an order? Oops that's the Scottish bit of me that's popped oot lol :smile:
ach if you don't ask you don't get! - of course ;-) - let me know if you want me to keep your tax discs safe and to one side - then if you wanted, i could use them in a picture if you wanted me to

OP
OP
TreeHuggery

TreeHuggery

nope - posters would be prints of the originals - so its a possibility.... might use you guys for a bit of market research and ask what you reckon peeps would be interested in tho!

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Four coming your way... don't worry about the postage.

Herbie

Veteran
ach if you don't ask you don't get! - of course ;-) - let me know if you want me to keep your tax discs safe and to one side - then if you wanted, i could use them in a picture if you wanted me to

That would be cool ....yes please keep my discs aside til i decide which picture I'd like .....bit difficult to chose though i like them all that I've seen :smile:

Top Bottom