Was I justified in ...the self righteous thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
You make the assumption that I've been drinking?

I don't need to justify anything to myself, as said , you weren't there nor were any of the other "critics" i would be very interested in their and your reactions in a similar scenario.
You wouldn't be interested though would you? Because you're dismissing what everybody is saying. OK I wasn't there, but I've seen the video, which you invited us to watch and offer opinions on. Why did you do that?

I saw the thread title was changed and thought the OP had had a moment of realisation. Then I saw the video link had been deleted.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I don't need to justify anything to myself, as said , you weren't there nor were any of the other "critics" i would be very interested in their and your reactions in a similar scenario.

I suspect most of us wouldn't have been going that fast in that sort of area and conditions, so it wouldn't have ended up all that similar a scenario. Are any of these points getting through to you at all?

winjim

Smash the cistern
vaqix29.jpg

Attachments

• vaqix29.jpg
    vaqix29.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 27

Stephenite

Membå
I'm not keen on the gendered insult, I have to say.
I apologize to the greater CC community for dropping the d-bomb. The video showed some terribly aggressive driving though. The sort of driving that puts people off cycling, walking, or anything else but more driving.

Reactions: mjr

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Were you justified...no....are you self righteous...yes.....your driving standards were sub standard...as to your comments about "was I doing my driving test"....well that says it all....hand in your car keys and either walk or (with some tuition about how to use the roads safely) cycle...you aren't safe to use a 1500kg+ lethal weapon in a public place.....

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Glad to hear it. I sometimes wonder what a non-cyclist would make of us if he/she stumbled on CC. My best guess is a bunch of self-righteous tossers. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it BTW.
Probably they'd think we're worse if we'd all sworn along about the oncoming wrong side motorist and not mentioned the speeding and agitation just because they're a cyclist too.

I'm not losing sleep over it. I'm just l losing sleep. Crikey, Market Bistro serves strong coffee! :cuppa: :hyper: :addict: Tasted good, though. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom