Well it had to happen !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
The 'like' was in sympathy, not pointing and laughing. Honest!

(I've done this twice, with an audience of 2 the first time and 0 the second.)

Really, I was pointing and laughing just like the 40,000 real life spectators.....:whistle:

@Biff600 only joking, hope you heal well and despite the injury that was an entertaining post. Depending on the teams involved good luck in the football.

In the bin?
Well .
When one can.

All the cool people have three moments. Mine were all like yours, unclipping one foot and then leaning the other way, two of them i'll never live down. Incredibly the two times i should have had clipless moments, a loose cleat and a loose crank, i managed to stop and stay upright with style and grace.

Shortandcrisp

Über Member
Try unclipping when you face plant into a the grass verge, execute a 360 degree somersault through the air, before landing on your back, still clipped in with the bike dangling above your head.

Release your Strava Ride data you big furry, clipless git and i'll show you mine.
I tried to join Strava but the CEO emailed me telling me to stop taking the p1ss and using my car so I gave up.

Licramite

Über Member
I gave up clipless - Its grrat if your cycling all the time, but if your out of practice they can catch you out so easily, I broke my patella because of the clipless.
there great but you have to be well used to them.

Top Bottom