When is it going to stop... Raining

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I feel your pain. Every time I walk the dog she comes back home plastered in muck.

I'm more worried about the rain combined with high tides flooding the roads round here. It's a right mess with the residue sand and silk when it n goes down again. Pick the wrong time to go out and you're picking you way through the back roads uk get past the floods. All with no van and no trains just replacement buses to get out of the area.

On n the bright side, we've been getting a fair few bright and sunny days. Even some with blue skies everywhere. Around the coast they've not really been getting that so I guess we're in a lucky pocket of good weather here.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'm more worried about the rain combined with high tides flooding the roads round here. It's a right mess with the residue sand and silk when it n goes down again. Pick the wrong time to go out and you're picking you way through the back roads uk get past the floods. All with no van and no trains just replacement buses to get out of the area.

On n the bright side, we've been getting a fair few bright and sunny days. Even some with blue skies everywhere. Around the coast they've not really been getting that so I guess we're in a lucky pocket of good weather here.

Do tell us where this lucky pocket is ! The North West is sinking under mud. Even my commute is absolutely filthy.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Do tell us where this lucky pocket is ! The North West is sinking under mud. Even my commute is absolutely filthy.

I was in York a few weeks ago. The usually well kept cycle routes around the River Ouse are in a terrible state with mud in places. Minor roads throughout the area are in a similar state.

Top Bottom