What are you all doing today, on this beautiful sunny Sunday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Me now
WP_20161204_003.jpg

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Just been for a bike ride, clean up then supermarket.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
hip+ shoulder still sore from off in the week, i looked out side and saw the frosty roads and thought no chance im risking another fall .

I had got some btwin winter cycling gloves in the post but they were to small and mrs ck wanted to return something from next we had a quick trip up to giltbrook and did swapsies .Bought a couple of bottle cages too.
This afternoon im visiting my mum while the house descens into x mas decorating chaos.

Jimidh

Veteran
Just back from watching my son play rugby, quick spot of lunch then a walk up the Pentlands to hopefully walk off the rest of my hangover from last evening's cycling club night out.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Jannie and I have just been on a 48km bike ride. It was gorgeous. Having just completed the 50km challenge, I didn't feel the need to find the other 2km to make the mileage up.

We bought fresh farm eggs. Ate our sandwiches by the sea, saw a porpoise, watched 3 women swimming...no kidding.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger

Lurcher alert! :wub:

We had Collie cross when we were kids, awesome hound. Fond memories of climbing trees for birds eggs to crack open in the palm on my hand for him and taking him fishing with us, where we would let him go to do his own thing. He would more often than not come back with a live rabbit and drop it at my brothers feet, proper dog :becool:.

A brother has a Bedlington terrier cross at the mo.

Top Bottom