What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Reading an excellent book detailing Elvis's recording career, one of the names that pops up in the early 60s RCA sessions is guitarist Hank Garland. Unfortunately he suffered brain damage after a car accident and that was the end of his professional playing days, shame, great talent. Played a lot of jazz guitar but could also play music. This is one of his own, a million selling single he wrote when he was a teenager - Sugarfoot Rag, introduction by the great Faron Young.

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The brand new album by Clutch dropped through my letterbox today, and jeeebus it rocks like you wouldn't believe. 10 albums in and this band get better with every single release.

ClutchPsychicWarfare.jpg

Just check out this video for the track X-Ray Visions and if it doesn't get your foot tappin', air guitaring' or head bangin'... well... you're a heathen.

D

Deleted member 23692

The brand new album by Clutch dropped through my letterbox today, and jeeebus it rocks like you wouldn't believe. 10 albums in and this band get better with every single release.
Gotta love Clutch. It's a superb album

D

Deleted member 23692

After yesterday's storming new album from Clutch, today's album of choice is the new offering from power trio supergroup The Winery Dogs... and they ain't holding back

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtGRpKULeao

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Following on from listening to Conjure One's debut album (see my previous post), yesterday I listened to their 2nd and 3rd albums, which are also quite good.

Conjure%20One%20-%20Extraordinary%20Ways.jpg

Conjure%20One%20-%20Exilarch.jpg

This track is still one of my favourites, from Conjure One's 1st album. I recommend that you watch it in full-screen mode. The video part isn't created by Conjure One, just copied from somewhere by a fan, but it matches the track pretty well, I think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom