What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

In a couple of weeks some old school friends are coming up from Poole and Oxford to see these Leicester lads supporting Nine Below Zero. I may peak far too early.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
New album from Dave and Phil Alvin, Lost Time, here's This Old World's in a Bad Condition.

Great photo from 1971 on the back; the Alvins with Big Joe Turner and Hoppy Hopkins.

CS585217-01B-BIG.jpg

Chromatic

Legendary Member
U

User6179

Got this on my mp3 , as a song it is a grower , I downloaded the album because my friend wanted me to go to the concert , hated the album but it is still on my mp3 which plays on a random loop and after hearing this about 20 times on the bike I think this is a classic !

View: https://youtu.be/9cqHAgnub_M

Saluki

World class procrastinator
aLCHEMY - dIRE sTRAITS

I had forgotten how good it was. Found it on cassette while I was unpacking the last box

Just been told, not last box. There are a slack handful of boxes in the touring caravan, that is in storage. I wonder what's in there then.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
The new album by Jean Michel Jarre, Electronica Vol 1. Each track is a collaboration with a different musician (Vince Clarke, Moby, Tangerine Dream, Armin van Buuren to name a few). Trailer below gives a taste.

Top Bottom