What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davdandy

I hated Prometheus,and should be removed from the whole Alien franchise.

Last night watched an old classic.Let Sleeping Copses Lie or The Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue.A quirky yet enjoyable little gem from a few years back.Some odd acting and the low budget shows but i like this odd little flic.

stephec

Legendary Member
Rocky V

Cheesetastic! :smile:

AndyRM

XOXO
watched Blackfish this morning, very good doc, although nothing came as a surprise, seaworld is a cruel place, and its sad that seaworld and its like still exist....

I fully agree. This image may not be entirely accurate, but I reckon it's not far off the mark; the car park and where the orcas live are highlighted.

seaworld-328269.jpg

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I hated Prometheus,and should be removed from the whole Alien franchise.

Last night watched an old classic.Let Sleeping Copses Lie or The Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue.A quirky yet enjoyable little gem from a few years back.Some odd acting and the low budget shows but i like this odd little flic.
For some unknown reason, many location scenes were filmed in and around the south lakes... it is a cracker though :smile:

Last night i started watching Wish You Were Here (2012)... the first 20 mins bored me so much i turned it off and watched American Cyborg: Steel Warrior for a daft laugh instead... but after an hour of very cheap thrills i had to watch a 'proper' film... Nosferatu, the original :smile:

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
A Boy and His Dog - until it just got too rapey.

then

After the Dark - watched it all but it was shite little happened of importance there was barely a plot and some of the characters were just so hateful you couldn't understand how they were getting away with their actions. Not recommended.

Currently Lost Boys which is quotably excellent as always. The kite is about to arrive on Max.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The equaliser starring Denzil Washington. I didn't want to watch it as I remember the orignal series with Edward Woodward and I didn't think anything could be as good as the series. I was right. However, as a stand alone film it was excellent. It was intelligent, and action packed, and didn't disappoint. There were no women screaming or falling over. An excellent film. 8/10.

Eagone

"The Kingsman"

What a load of S*T - a modern day 'Joe 90', (who remembers that)

Colin Firth - why stoop so low - you didn't have to.

Not a film, but it ties into the Marvel universe; recorded from Saturday 'Agent Carter', watched it when I got home from work

"The Kingsman"

What a load of S*T - a modern day 'Joe 90', (who remembers that)

Colin Firth - why stoop so low - you didn't have to.
Watched that a couple of weeks ago, & thought it a good 'romp' of a film

A bit too much 'effing/jeffing' for me,. but given the background/associates/etc... of the young lad

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
anyway, back on topic... ish. Last night i watched the penultimate episode of series three of Wentworth... blinking bloody norah... talk about gripping!

I've just started watching Wentworth as a female friend recommended it. I used to love Cell Block H when I was in my late teens, I tried watching it again but it seemed a bit dated.

I've only just finished watching season one of Wentworth and its superb, the Jacs death scene was a bit silly though, it was like something out of an 80's B horror film and out of place with everything I had watched so far. Great television though.

Top Bottom