What has your other half moaned at you about so far today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I'll start;

(1) Being "really tired" (her own fault for going to bed dressed in pyjamas with a jumper over the top)

(2) Having to make a packed lunch for the eldest, despite our having paid for her to have school dinner, because there's somebody sat at the table our eldest doesn't get on with (a talking to will ensue upon my return home later)

(3) the youngest screaming, having tantrums and lashing out (an everyday occurrence, I have some sympathy there).

So, all in all, a quiet day for me so far. Perhaps it's all being stored up for later.

What have others had to contend with ?

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
1) Being too good looking.

2) Being too muscular.

3) Not being good looking enough..

4) Being a weedy wimp.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'll start;

(1) Being "really tired" (her own fault for going to bed dressed in pyjamas with a jumper over the top)

(2) Having to make a packed lunch for the eldest, despite our having paid for her to have school dinner, because there's somebody sat at the table our eldest doesn't get on with (a talking to will ensue upon my return home later)

(3) the youngest screaming, having tantrums and lashing out (an everyday occurrence, I have some sympathy there).

So, all in all, a quiet day for me so far. Perhaps it's all being stored up for later.

What have others had to contend with ?

Suck it up and quit whinging. If you don't like it get a divorce. :okay:

U

User32269

Mrs Dave would never moan at me. I was remaking about her sweet nature to her only this morning, while showing her a selection of bikes that might be suitable for me with Christmas fast approaching:smooch:

Top Bottom