What has your other half moaned at you about so far today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
(2) Having to make a packed lunch for the eldest, despite our having paid for her to have school dinner, because there's somebody sat at the table our eldest doesn't get on with (a talking to will ensue upon my return home later)
Um, surely she only has a duty for prepare 3 meals per child per day? If the kid wants a packed lunch instead of school dinner, surely she's old enough to make a sandwich herself? Interesting to see if she can't manage to get on with the other girl, if there's work involved in avoiding her.

(my mother tells the story of one of her brothers returning to his parents saying "I've left my wife". His mother sent him packing "Go home and sort it out, or find a hotel. You can't come home." I have no idea which uncle this was, so obviously they sorted it out. )

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I don't get complained at but if there is a time delay on replying or *that* sigh then I know she's passively aggressively annoyed at what I've just said or done

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Um, surely she only has a duty for prepare 3 meals per child per day? If the kid wants a packed lunch instead of school dinner, surely she's old enough to make a sandwich herself? Interesting to see if she can't manage to get on with the other girl, if there's work involved in avoiding her.

(my mother tells the story of one of her brothers returning to his parents saying "I've left my wife". His mother sent him packing "Go home and sort it out, or find a hotel. You can't come home." I have no idea which uncle this was, so obviously they sorted it out. )
We'd paid for a school dinner for her (as we have for a few weeks to come). This morning she starts moaning, crying even, that she wants a packed lunch as there's someone on the 'school dinner' table she doesn't get on with.

So, Mrs. 66 makes the lunch, wastes the £2, and gives it me in the neck.

Marvellous. I'm opening a can of whupass shortly.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
our grandson broke a bone in his hand. Guess who had to take to hospital? What's wrong with father's responsabilities?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Erm... it's a fair old bet on many days the "not wanting to talk"* will figure :okay:

*talk seems to have a different meaning, one I've never really got to grips with :smile:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Erm... it's a fair old bet on many days the "not wanting to talk"* will figure :okay:

*talk seems to have a different meaning, one I've never really got to grips with :smile:
Yes - I've noticed that word meanings are different in this house. Daughter was looking for the screw on top to her vacuum flask. I pointed out to Mrs 26 that separating parts tends to lead to such hunts. I didn't separate them Mrs 26 said they are both in there. :rolleyes:

U

User33236

Surprisingly today, for the first time in a long time, nothing....................... yet!!

Mrs M

Guru
image.jpg
Mr M has moaned!!
Moaned at me for buying these today to replace my aged purple ones, at least these are hi viz :smile:.

Top Bottom