What has your other half moaned at you about so far today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
We'd paid for a school dinner for her (as we have for a few weeks to come). This morning she starts moaning, crying even, that she wants a packed lunch as there's someone on the 'school dinner' table she doesn't get on with.

So, Mrs. 66 makes the lunch, wastes the £2, and gives it me in the neck.

Marvellous. I'm opening a can of whupass shortly.

Rod, back, create (not in that particular order).

U

User482

I'm sure that complaining about your partner on a public forum is the best way to ensure a happy relationship.

subaqua

What’s the point
nothing.

because she is now under the patio.

nah seriously , nothing this week. she has been brilliant, but knows I am doing some exams at the moment so is being really understanding

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm sure that complaining about your partner on a public forum is the best way to ensure a happy relationship.

Dammit man. I followed your advice, complained about her on here, and she just slapped me!

Slioch

Guru
I'm on cooking duties tonight, and to woo (wow?) Mrs S I have really pushed the boat out and have made a chicken & chorizo paella from scratch. Unfortunately it was ready an hour ago, and since then she has been on the phone to her Brother, so it is currently sitting on a low heat slowly drying out and emulsifying.

If she, when she ever stops talking, complains about it being too dry/stodgy etc, I shall resort to poking her eyes out with a blunt pencil which I have already got prepared for such an occasion. :ninja:

Top Bottom