What has your other half moaned at you about so far today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
We'd paid for a school dinner for her (as we have for a few weeks to come). This morning she starts moaning, crying even, that she wants a packed lunch as there's someone on the 'school dinner' table she doesn't get on with.

So, Mrs. 66 makes the lunch, wastes the £2, and gives it me in the neck.

Marvellous. I'm opening a can of whupass shortly.

Rod, back, create (not in that particular order).

U

User482

I'm sure that complaining about your partner on a public forum is the best way to ensure a happy relationship.

subaqua

What’s the point
nothing.

because she is now under the patio.

nah seriously , nothing this week. she has been brilliant, but knows I am doing some exams at the moment so is being really understanding

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hubster has moaned about his arm. He's done something interesting to his shoulder no idea how, but he had a good old moan about it today

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm sure that complaining about your partner on a public forum is the best way to ensure a happy relationship.

Dammit man. I followed your advice, complained about her on here, and she just slapped me!

Slioch

Guru
I'm on cooking duties tonight, and to woo (wow?) Mrs S I have really pushed the boat out and have made a chicken & chorizo paella from scratch. Unfortunately it was ready an hour ago, and since then she has been on the phone to her Brother, so it is currently sitting on a low heat slowly drying out and emulsifying.

If she, when she ever stops talking, complains about it being too dry/stodgy etc, I shall resort to poking her eyes out with a blunt pencil which I have already got prepared for such an occasion. :ninja:

Top Bottom