What is the feminine derivative of the word "nobber"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
You were doing so well until this

You could be describing me....
Ha ha ha!

I should just point out I have nothing against black clothing (see my profile pic), non-helmet wearers or people with fat @rses. I'm merely describing the miscreant so you can recognise her when she's blatting her way through unsuspecting pedestrians.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I'll remember that when I get knocked off by a red light jumper, and get told that it's my fault because all bloody cyclists are the same.
So what did getting angry and shouting actually achieve? Nothing, she gave you some lip back and blew through the next light anyway. All that's happened is you've got yourself all cross and distracted which may lead to a loss of concentration and make you a less safe rider for the rest of your journey.

ETA: Actually it sounds like she jumped the third one just to make a point so your comment may actually have caused that one in a way.

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

So what did getting angry and shouting actually achieve? Nothing, she gave you some lip back and blew through the next light anyway. All that's happened is you've got yourself all cross and distracted which may lead to a loss of concentration and make you a less safe rider for the rest of your journey.
I wasn't cross at all. Usually I just shake my head and sigh when I see it, but what I saw this morning wasn't just wilful negilence, but active stupidity.

ETA: like f**k she did. You didn't see the other two.

FETA: the fact she made the remark about "doing a third one" indicates that she knew what she was doing and didn't give a flying one for the safety of the pedestrians at the crossings.

FETA: the fact she made the remark about "doing a third one" indicates that she knew what she was doing and didn't give a flying one for the safety of the pedestrians at the crossings.
Were they having to move out of her way? No doubt they had to dive for cover and protect their balls as she kicked them square in the nuts as she flew through.

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

So un-phased by it you pointed it out to her and started a thread on CC.
You're right. B*ll*cks to it. I should just ignore active stupidity which endangers the safety of vulnerable road users.

Should I encounter her again, after her having been knocked off her bike by a car, for example, I won't bother stopping to administer first aid, or call an ambulance. I'll just go round her and laugh.

Unless I actually witnessed the collision, in which case I'll give the driver my details in order to assert his innocence.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
No matter what her actions, any derogatory name-calling from a man would be misogynistic, sexist and further evidence of the exploitative patriarchy.

That's how it works around here isn't it?

No. HTH.

Reactions: srw
You're right. B*ll*cks to it. I should just ignore active stupidity which endangers the safety of vulnerable road users.

Should I encounter her again, after her having been knocked off her bike by a car, for example, I won't bother stopping to administer first aid. I'll just go round her and laugh.

Unless I actually witnessed the collision, in which case I'll give the driver my details in order to assert his innocence.
Of course not. What is odd, though, is you picked on the softest target and least likely to injure anyone compared to the speeding cars etc. Had you told off all the drivers too, I'd salute you.

The fact you didn;t means that for some reason you decided to pick on her. Why is that?

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

Of course not. What is odd, though, is you picked on the softest target and least likely to injure anyone compared to the speeding cars etc. Had you told off all the drivers too, I'd salute you.

The fact you didn;t means that for some reason you decided to pick on her. Why is that?
Because it's more difficult to catch the motorists.

I once got taken off by a van which overtook me at speed and cut in to turn left, with no signal. The male driver and his male passenger gave me a load of lip when I was asking them what the feck they were doing, but they soon locked their doors when I went to open them.

ETA; there were no speeding cars on that stretch at the time. To my surprise, in fact there wasn't a great deal of motorized traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom