What is the history of CC & any original members here ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I know a story all about the collapse of "another cycling forum" called "another cycling forum" as a result of a smiley war

Tell it, tell it!

I was at the fringes of membership of ACF and couldn't figure out its reconfigurement/withdrawal from the cycling forums scene.

Perhaps I should tell the story using smileys?

Once upon a time there was a :o) who owned a cycling forum. He was :evil: but presented as being :angel:, he would try to make out he was :rose: when his intentions were really :gun:. Eventually he banned ^_^ from the forum and the members were :cursing: Thereafter the :o) banned most members but I became a :ph34r: and managed to avoid being :ninja: He became more and more :crazy: and eventually closed the forum.

I thank you :thanks:

:boxing:

jhawk

Veteran
The "yoof" will understand the emoji-story, I expect! ;)

Great job @Marmion!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Perhaps I should tell the story using smileys?

Once upon a time there was a :o) who owned a cycling forum. He was :evil: but presented as being :angel:, he would try to make out he was :rose: when his intentions were really :gun:. Eventually he banned ^_^ from the forum and the members were :cursing: Thereafter the :o) banned most members but I became a :ph34r: and managed to avoid being :ninja: He became more and more :crazy: and eventually closed the forum.

I thank you :thanks:

:boxing:
And (I think that) he is a now member of CycleChat ... :whistle:

[QUOTE 4110360, member: 45"]Really?? As who?[/QUOTE]
17423.jpg

Anyway, I expect he's got enough attention to keep him happy for a while.

What about those loonies in The Clinic, eh?

Attachments

• 17423.jpg
    17423.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 27

Levo-Lon

Guru
Mtbe forum exploded last year well end of 2014..
the owner just banned nearly all the active members over a nothing incident..

thers a few on here that use it..but the post count on there now is like a tumble weed town..
shame as it went from very active to dead in a week..

Top Bottom