What is the history of CC & any original members here ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
No veins left, completely f*cked after years of heroin abuse*

*it'll give @srw something to talk about anyway.
I'm afraid the jury is still out. You could either be reinforcing @theclaud - "sweetie", or @srw - "nobber".

Just as an example, I think that @Marmion is a complete nobber, a keyboard warrior of the worst kind who exists only to be unpleasant. Even when he's sober, which doesn't seem to be very often. Our mutual friend @theclaud, by contrast, who is a woman of impeccable taste and judgement of character, assures me regularly that he's a decent cover. I think "sweetie" might even be the word used.

He actually reminds me of man's best friend. Very territorial, snarls at strangers and the vulnerable ( read newbies) and totally loyal to his friends and very protective of his masters. Notice how owners will insist that their pet would not bite. Just watch him - he is conscious of who is in a thread, who he can take advantage of and who he has to be nice to.

I would just ignore him and when you are bored just toss a bone - never fails.

He actually reminds me of man's best friend. Very territorial, snarls at strangers and the vulnerable ( read newbies) and totally loyal to his friends and very protective of his masters. Notice how owners will insist that their pet would not bite. Just watch him - he is conscious of who is in a thread, who he can take advantage of and who he has to be nice to.

I would just ignore him and when you are bored just toss a bone - never fails.
Which is incorrect, I am very careful with newbies - you lot of nobbers on the other hand...

Which is incorrect, I am very careful with newbies - you lot of nobbers on the other hand...

See a shrink. The nobber thing is excessive and unwarranted. Learn to be gracious.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
No one gives a toss who you like or dislike

@srw I see that you 'liked' this post from TMN...

I think that @Marmion is a complete nobber

...and went on to post this. Perhaps you didn't mean to be so hasty in calling Marmion a nobber?

Me, I dislike no-one, and see some good in everyone.
Back in the days of C+, Arch and the crafty cook Stevens, were an ethernet couple. It was very sweet.

Top Bottom