What was your mileage this year ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bluenotebob

Veteran
I'm not going out again today either - I've just managed 45mins in a howling wind and heavy rain - and that's enough. Time to light the fire and eat some cake.

7253 miles (11, 673km) cycled this year - and all of it done outside ...

358 days cycled this year (min. distance 7.1km) - an improvement on 2022 when I managed 348/365.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Reached 8,243 miles this year, all outside. I used to ride more but I have been doing more shorter harder rides this year to regain my speed. It is working.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Wow - some monster mileages in this thread; don't know how you all find the time or energy!

Apparently I've done 2660 miles this year; thanks largely to semi-commuting on the Brompton which accounts for about half of this; the rest mostly covered on the shopping hack Fuji.

This is a win compared to last year's 1180 miles, 2021's 880 but not quite up to the 3100 miles achieved in the cycling utopia that was 2020.

The bulk of my distance covered this year has been utility-focussed; mostly because I don't much enjoy riding around here so had to find other motivating factors. Buying the Fuji in 2022 to incentivise shopping trips was evidently the right decision, while the Brompton was kind of foisted upon me as continuing the whole commute in the car was simply not an option having become so utterly hateful.

On paper a full year of commuting on the B should be about 2500 miles on its own so this should be next year's baseline - assuming I once more fail to escape from this grimey little Daily Mail-sponsored hellhole..

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
4851 Miles declared...
Lurggy 🤢😷🤮 for the first 6 weeks of the year and Covid 😱😷 in October (& another 6-8 week recovery) plus more of the (increasingly usual) pants weather to interrupt ridings, though during the summer some very enjoyable group rides.
IMG_1594.jpeg

Last edited:

Venod

Eh up
I wasn't really up for a heavy week, but I was close, so I upped the mileage this week to finish on 9003 miles this morning, the highest since starting on Strava in 2010.

Last edited:
Top Bottom