Where have you ever been thrown out of ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
A nice Friday thread. Where have you been unceremoniously ejected from.

For me there have been three I can remember:

1) When I was about 12 I sneaked into Carnforth Steamtown with a mate. Lots of old trains etc. Local lads like us knew how to get in without paying. Only we got asked for our tickets while we were inside, must have looked suspicious. Result; unceremoniously marched offsite by employee

2) When I was about 20 my mate was at Aston University and we went into Brum for a night out. Went to some nightclub called "The Dome" I think. Larking about, bit too boisterous. Hand on shoulder....thrown (literally) out by the bouncers

3) Morecambe Beirkeller (you can see I 've lived a bit). Downed a full stein of strong lager to impress my mates. 20 minutes later was throwing up in the toilets. Marched out of the place by the bouncers to much cheering and applause from said mates. Had to walk the 5 miles home which wasn't so great

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I went to my favourite pub on my 18th birthday. They'd recently had a visit from the police and were being extra careful about IDs. I got that drink on the house and was then asked to leave as I'd been drinking there for two years... :whistle:

Drago

Legendary Member
Alton Towers. On leave, had gone to visit with a few mates from B company. We were arseing about all day and the food fight in their cafe was more than they could take. I think the IEDs made from sachets of ketchup were the breaking point, so we were ejected and I was given a lifetime ban. Considering their fondness for chopping peoples legs off I can't say I'm all that upset about it.

Oh, and I'm not very welcome in Portugal for similar reasons...

tyred

Legendary Member
A few years a go, a large art exhibition (Turner Prize I think, can't really remember now) was put on in Derry for the City of Culture year. I was meeting someone for dinner later but had a few hours to kill after work and took a walk over to pass the time on what I thought was the opening night. Said hello to the policeman at the door as I walked in, had people show me around and was given a glass of champagne, seen that all the city dignitaries were there, was standing chatting to one of the local MPs when someone came up and asked for my pass. Turns out the opening night was for VIPs only and I was asked to leave :smile:

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Nowhere, leading me to believe I haven't really lived.

I was once crewing on a 60ft yacht with what could have been some of @Drago 's associatees from the RGJ. We moored up in Marbella harbour. A bunch of very posh people moored up next us and then the members of the RGJ proceeded to take the piss very loudly. The "captain" of the yacht came round to complain, claimed to be a retired rear admiral and threatened us wiith all sorts.( do you not know who I am etc) A few phone calls later and the Naval skipper of our yacht was ordered out of port. The old geezer was inded a retired rear admiral.

Top Bottom