Why are there so many rich married older women game for an affair?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You've probably read about the gigolo who was having sex with, and blackmailing a married mother of three who owned a big chunk of BMW.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7931925.stm

What amazes me that she was just one of three he'd got on the go at the time. Not only that, it seems that he'd been doing this for years, and one of the women was 83! Is it something about these rich married women that makes them itch for affairs even with someone who looked like a particularly boring accountant?

ChrisKH

Guru
You're just jealous Patrick.

Yours sincerely

Boring, but exhausted, accountant.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:
Is it something about these rich married women that makes them itch for affairs even with someone who looked like a particularly boring accountant?

I don't suppose it's the being rich that makes them want affairs, especially, but being rich makes them a target for this chap - he wouldn't bother with someone poor. And being rich makes them able to buy what they want. Unhappy poor women just have to have run of the mill affairs with ordinary blokes, or stay unhappy.

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Arch said:
And being rich makes them able to buy what they want.

A very good point. I suppose the rich are used to getting what they want all the time and it extends to their emotional and sex lives.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Insecurity is a big reason, to be able to attract a man, and in particular a younger man, may make then feel, for a moment, like they did when they were younger and single.

It also really says something of the husband as if it was a happy marriage then affairs wouldn't feature. The relationship probably isn't working and the women may be feeling insecure about themselves, whoever's fault it may be.
The money just makes it easier.

Occasionally it could just be boredom and the woman is quite secure in herself and just makes the decision to 'buy in' some entertainment.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
The guys a jerk. Just 'cos she's stinking rich she doesnt deserve BS like that.

[joke mode]..mind you ...thinking about it...erm...I need a new BMW and ...erm...[/joke mode]:hyper::laugh:

Top Bottom