Why are there so many rich married older women game for an affair?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
I wonder if BMW engineers have now been set to work on creating the Ulitimate Pleasure Machine ? :hyper:

sheddy said:
I wonder if BMW engineers have now been set to work on creating the Ulitimate Pleasure Machine ? :hyper:

Tall dark and handsome, plus a highly tuned engine cranking out 480 bhp when it really matters. :laugh:

sheddy

Legendary Member
I was thinking more of a Steely Dan type device that slides discretly into a ladies bottom drawer

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
To be a little serious about this: I think Susanne Klatten (the BMW woman) has set a great example and displayed great personal courage by coming forward and getting the horrible little git nailed. He was on German news tonight BTW and it beats me how he pulled at all looking like that.

yenrod

Patrick Stevens said:
You've probably read about the gigolo who was having sex with, and blackmailing a married mother of three who owned a big chunk of BMW.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7931925.stm

What amazes me that she was just one of three he'd got on the go at the time. Not only that, it seems that he'd been doing this for years, and one of the women was 83! Is it something about these rich married women that makes them itch for affairs even with someone who looked like a particularly boring accountant?

Men / Women........:biggrin:

The brain says no the bits say yes !

= nature.

Its only my brain that stops me from straying though I'm not that type whatsoever !

I was brought up with a split (divorce) & if I was to do it myself I may as well die now.

I could never live with myself if I did.

Its very, very sad that people do these things.

Andy in Sig said:
To be a little serious about this: I think Susanne Klatten (the BMW woman) has set a great example and displayed great personal courage by coming forward and getting the horrible little git nailed. He was on German news tonight BTW and it beats me how he pulled at all looking like that.

Yep, and he had three of the super rich on the go at the same time.

Chuffy

Veteran
yenrod said:
I thought Pat was a '....ah yes - ok.

:becool:
I'll type slower for you next time...;)

snorri

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
You've probably read about the gigolo who was having sex with,
We hadn't because we know you will keep us informed regarding stories of this nature.;)

snorri said:
We hadn't because we know you will keep us informed regarding stories of this nature.:laugh:

Wake up snorri, the only media source that hasn't been covering (sic) this story is the East Lothian Beekeepers Gazette.

Kirstie said:
Just because they're loaded doesn't mean that they're happy. He played on their insecurities and then ripped them off. He might also be very well endowed. It's really quite sad.

This is the first time in my life I have ever heard a girl mention a man's endowment in a way that it may have encouraged her to shag him.

Blokes go on about it endlessly but do girls really mind how big it is?
If so is it just a visual thing or is a big one Carlsburg to a girly?

Maz

Guru
Patrick Stevens said:
Wake up snorri, the only media source that hasn't been covering (sic) this story is the East Lothian Beekeepers Gazette.
Wake up, Patrick. Did you miss this headline in The ELBG?

Heiress Used as Honeypot in Sting Operation.

Over The Hill said:
This is the first time in my life I have ever heard a girl mention a man's endowment in a way that it may have encouraged her to shag him.

Blokes go on about it endlessly but do girls really mind how big it is?
If so is it just a visual thing or is a big one Carlsburg to a girly?

Have you never heard a bunch of women together...truly scary.
Women seem to talk about nothing else. Make no odds to me as I'm happily married, but I do worry for the sanity of modern young men.

It would appear that the majority of females are seeking a six foot penis with an even larger wallet attached.:smile:

Top Bottom