Why are there so many rich married older women game for an affair?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

Are there any older, married women on here that would like an affair?

If so i have a slot in my diary next thursday.......i would take you for a bag of chips, and book the shangri-la guest house for the afternoon. I think there is a teasmaid in the rooms but i would also bring some Lambrini and a glen mediros CD to get us in the mood.
I will book us in under the name Mr+Mrs Got-to-Get-Fit so as not to arouse suspicion.

I will wear a tuxedo and some sunglasses to fulfill your Gigolo fantasy but also help us to blend in among the other guests.

I would suggest you wear a raincoat and nothing underneath.

Discretion assured and expected

got-to-get-fit said:
I think there is a teasmaid in the rooms

Goblin teasmaid? :smile:

Patrick Stevens said:
A very good point. I suppose the rich are used to getting what they want all the time and it extends to their emotional and sex lives.

could be that their husband has made the mistake of trying to fill their emotional needs with material goods when all they really want is some quality time with their spouse for example.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
TBH I dont find super rich women at all attractive:ohmy:...in fact they'd have to be uber stunning in the looks department to get my attention for any length of time...and even then I'd just probably walk away. It's not that i dont like money (or good looks) but I cannot stand women who use wealth and status to control men...it's the biggest turn off in my book.
Nah..give me an uncomplicated live for today woman anyday over a stuck up millionairess after a bit of 'rough'.

..erm...mind you....erm...could do with a few new bikes...and erm...perhaps a small yacht, with it's own pool, in the Caribbean.....hmm...;);)

nah....leave it:becool::smile:.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
BigonaBianchi said:
TBH I dont find super rich women at all attractive:ohmy:...in fact they'd have to be uber stunning in the looks department to get my attention for any length of time...and even then I'd just probably walk away. It's not that i dont like money (or good looks) but I cannot stand women who use wealth and status to control men...it's the biggest turn off in my book.
Nah..give me an uncomplicated live for today woman anyday over a stuck up millionairess after a bit of 'rough'.

..erm...mind you....erm...could do with a few new bikes...and erm...perhaps a small yacht, with it's own pool, in the Caribbean.....hmm...;);)

nah....leave it:becool::smile:.

I think that Susanne Klatten is quite attractive though in a very straightforward understated sort of way. She doesn't look like some Joan Collins type wax faced poodle.

BigonaBianchi

I'm pretty sure the term you're looking for is cruise liner!!!

oh I dunno mate... I was once on BIG sailing yacht in the virgin islands, it had it's own jacuzzi, full scuba rig, jet ski & 470 sailing dinghy!

But you are right, thats not big enough..:smile::laugh:

Alan Frame said:
Have you never heard a bunch of women together...truly scary.
Women seem to talk about nothing else. Make no odds to me as I'm happily married, but I do worry for the sanity of modern young men.

It would appear that the majority of females are seeking a six foot penis with an even larger wallet attached.:sad:

AH a BMW driver!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Alan Frame said:
Have you never heard a bunch of women together...truly scary.
Women seem to talk about nothing else. Make no odds to me as I'm happily married, but I do worry for the sanity of modern young men.

It would appear that the majority of females are seeking a six foot penis with an even larger wallet attached.:sad:

You're hanging around with the wrong women. My friends and I would never discuss stuff like that. How shallow.

BigonaBianchi

oh and blokes never talk about tits and ass in the pub:ohmy: ..right:laugh:....of course I dont, I know that..I'm to much of a gent:biggrin:...actually that is the truth.

Top Bottom