Why don't you post on Society, Culture & Politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I think you've got it wrong there FF, you need to read what was written not what you think it said.

;) Smiley just in case.
If you're not careful I'll have to find a guardian link just to show I'm right ....

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
That is easy. Go to tea thread, select a few posters, look at their profile, check posting history.
I meant evidence about the posters not owning/never riding a bike.
Mind when Linford used to be constantly told "bah, you don't even have a bike", then he found the bike of his dreams, started posting about his rides?
about 40% of all the forum's posts are in the café.
The cafe contains the very popular cycling threads "your ride today", "cycling photo challenge" plus a few other cycling related topics.

Or, that the Cafe is the only place they feel comfortable posting and they just read the other bits.
There's that too, took me years before I had something relevant to say on the technical forum, but I read all the posts there, very interesting, always learning something new about bike mechanics.
I also like the touring section a lot, read all of it, sadly I am not in a position to tour often at the moment, so, of course, I can't post in it.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I've always been a fan of A.J.P. Taylor. At an interview for a post at an Oxford college, the President said to him, "I understand you are a man of strong political views." Taylor replied, " Oh no, President, not strong views, extreme views, but weakly held".
To put it another way, I couldn't be arsed to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom