Will be at Wembley on Monday...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I'll be there tomorrow- on the yellow and green half of the stadium!

Should be a tight game - reckon one goal might settle it. I just couldn't bare pens!

howard2107

Not me mate, but good luck. I went down twice in 2013 with Bradford City, won one lost one. Expected to lose League Cup final, so wasn't disappointed, but expected to win Play off final and we did. Been down to play off finals twice and won twice, it will be a long way home of you lose.

Cheers...............Howard

Took my son to watch Southend v Wickham yesterday - great atmosphere, terrific sportsmanship between the Managers during the shootout too... and unscriptably good drama :biggrin:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Not me mate, but good luck. I went down twice in 2013 with Bradford City, won one lost one. Expected to lose League Cup final, so wasn't disappointed, but expected to win Play off final and we did. Been down to play off finals twice and won twice, it will be a long way home of you lose.

^^^^^^^^ what he said ^_^ May the best team win & hopefully you'll all have a good day out regardless :okay:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Yellow and Green here too!
On our way now

See you there! What a massive day for Norfolk - so excited!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Don't know who to support for this match. Can't abide any team in red and those that wear green is just plain wrong. If Boro win they will have a better chance of staying up. Norwich are a perpetual yoyo team. Too good for the Championship but not for the PL. Is always a good away day though where as Boro isn't. So for that small point...cmon the canaries.

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Went to Wembley yesterday - but not to watch football.

Took my eldest daughter to the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular as she is a massive Doctor Who fan (a Whovian apparently). I have to say it was bloody brilliant. The music of Murray Gold performed by the Welsh Symphonic Orchestra, with performers on stage and in the audience of Cybermen, Daleks, the Ood, and many more.

Even had 2 of the Doctors there - Peter Davidson presenting (5th Doctor) and Peter Capaldi (12th and current Doctor).

To have a "proper" Dalek coming towards you "looking" at you with that blue "eye" was really quite freaky. And I badly wanted a sonic screwdriver to "shoot" at it at that moment!

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
See you there! What a massive day for Norfolk - so excited!

We left from County Hall. Got there for 7:45 and joined the queue up Bracondale past the traffic lights!

Our coach left at 9:15 and the queue was still past the lights!

Going to be a marvellous day out. It's 30 years since we last went to Wembley.

OTBC!!

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
Don't know who to support for this match. Can't abide any team in red and those that wear green is just plain wrong. If Boro win they will have a better chance of staying up. Norwich are a perpetual yoyo team. Too good for the Championship but not for the PL. Is always a good away day though where as Boro isn't. So for that small point...cmon the canaries.[/QUOT

Unfortunately we'll never be able to compete for too long with the big boys of the Premier League and so we except that we'll always be up and down. But that's what makes it exciting!

Glow worm

Legendary Member
image.jpg

Brilliant day - just home - v proud of the team. I have no voice left at all!

The Boro fans superb before and afterwards, a credit to their club. Hope they can get back up too soon.

image.jpg

Top Bottom