Will it all fit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Tomorrow im off to see the GF. We are off swimming so i need my swimming stuff aswell.
In my bag i will have, trainers, normal shorts, t shirt, top, swim short, towel. Ive also got to get in a bunch of flowers for my GFs mum to go in the bag aswell.
Will it all fit?
Last week i had trainers, jeans, t shirt, white t shirt, shirt(got it there without any creases:thumbsup:wink: and my bag was pretty full. I had my t shirts tooked into my trainers to be able to fit everything in.
Getting a shirt there in a packed bag impressed me. But with the towel and bunch of flowers, i might be pushing it abit i think.
I dont think i could just strap the flowers on the outside of the bag aswell, i doubt much would be left of them when i got there:wacko:

longers

Legendary Member
Buy a packet of seeds instead of flowers?

OP
OP
J

Joe24

longers said:
Buy a packet of seeds instead of flowers?

Will i be able to grow them fast enough that by the time i get there they are ready?
Miricle grow?;)
hmmmmmmmmmmm

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Landslide said:
Hmm, not sure I'd give much for the chances of a bunch of flowers inside a bag either. Get yourself a nice wicker basket!;)

Im a serious cyclist though, and we serios cyclists dont go slow. So the flowers will be fluffed in a wicker basket.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Landslide said:
You could go for a modified wicker basket with an aero-faring?

Hmmmm, do they do them?
Infact, i want a carbon basket if anything. Why mess around with stupid wicker, it wont do its job as well as carbon fibre. I need to get on to my brother, he makes stuff out of carbon fibre so should be able to make me a carbon fibre basket for my bike...........;)

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Landslide said:
Ah, well if you're going custom, then aerodynamics shouldn't be a problem!

Exactly. Would a carbon fibre rack be good aswell?

Noodley

Joe, Joe, Joe....you are making a big mistake. Forget the flowers, they are but a folly. Compliments are worth far more than such things. Perhaps mention you had intended to bring flowers but appreciated she would not be interested in such superficial items when words can last a lifetime whereas flowers die.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Noodley said:
Joe, Joe, Joe....you are making a big mistake. Forget the flowers, they are but a folly. Compliments are worth far more than such things. Perhaps mention you had intended to bring flowers but appreciated she would not be interested in such superficial items when words can last a lifetime whereas flowers die.

There for her mum. My GF got my parents some chocolate biscuits for my parents for easter(she got me a load of chocolate, and her parents even got me chocolate:thumbsup:;)) so ive got her mum a bunch of flowers. They give me lifts home in the evenings when i go around:becool:
See how nice i am?

Abitrary

Noodley said:

+1

I'd write her a little poem.. something like.

Your hair is like satin,
shoot that's been sat in.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Abitrary said:
+1

Your hair is like satin,

Thanks Abitrary:thumbsup:
I dont think her mum would like that though, and would probably throw me out her house:eek:

longers

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
+1

Your hair is like satin,

I'd give her a bit of Noodleys charm and a packet of wildflower seeds instead.

Fact.

Top Bottom