Will it all fit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Abitrary said:
It's the slimming pills - I'm trying to lose a few pounds for easter sunday. I want to look tasty.

I dont blame you, how much are you weighing now? How much do you have left to go?

Abitrary

Joe24 said:
I dont blame you, how much are you weighing now? How much do you have left to go?

I'm weighing 12 stone and need to get down to my fighting weight of 11.8 stone, and 3 per cent body fat. To fit into my special easter shirt.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Abitrary said:
I'm weighing 12 stone and need to get down to my fighting weight of 11.8 stone, and 3 per cent body fat. To fit into my special easter shirt.

Good luck!!!!!
Im sure you will be able to do it in time. You still have a few days left.
Let us know how you get on!!!!!!!!!

Abitrary

Thanks, I'm thinking about keeping a video diary and becoming famous off of it.

I need to mow the lawn today, and that will knock a couple of grams off. In fact the only reason I'm posting now is that I've subconsciously convinced myself that it is equally or even more constructive than mowing the lawn.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Abitrary said:
Thanks, I'm thinking about keeping a video diary and becoming famous off of it.

I need to mow the lawn today, and that will knock a couple of grams off. In fact the only reason I'm posting now is that I've subconsciously convinced myself that it is equally or even more constructive than mowing the lawn.

Well, if you think about it. You moving your arm, and fingers to type and move the mouse and type is losing you a few grams every so often.

longers

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
White cotton and blue denim cowboy type shirt with a huge picture of charles manson on the back and his eyes are black.

Did you get it from a charity shop? I gave mine away last year.

Abitrary

aarrghgghghg, I can't believe I'm posting in the daytime... and the morning.

I must, I must go to the shed now.

zacklaws

Guru
Stick the flowers up your sleeve, it works for magicians. :biggrin: :biggrin: xx(
and ditch the swimming trunks, just go swimming in your lycra, all the top swimmers do it.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Well i failed. I didnt put them in the bag, and didnt try:sad: I gave them to my GF to give to her mum when i got dropped off abit ago.
Im sorry:sad:
But i did have a good day so its all fine:thumbsup:xx(

Noodley

Joe24 said:
Well i failed. I didnt put them in the bag, and didnt try:sad: I gave them to my GF to give to her mum when i got dropped off abit ago.
Im sorry:sad:
But i did have a good day so its all fine:thumbsup:xx(

That's good, she'll think that's you being coy and will think you are very sweet.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Noodley said:
That's good, she'll think that's you being coy and will think you are very sweet.

She really likes me anyway. Im not too sure why. My GF's mum and dad will go out for 2/3 hours most of the times when i go around, and leave us in the house on our own.
And, when she cooks something, she will do me baked beans so i get a portion of fruit and veg, and they will just have normal veg(i dont eat veg)
They even get in nice cakes aswell and send me away with some:thumbsup:
And, when the clocks changed not long ago, they got up early to come down and watch me do my TT. They got up well early aswell!
I am pretty darn lucky really:thumbsup:

Noodley

Joe24 said:
She really likes me anyway. Im not too sure why. My GF's mum and dad will go out for 2/3 hours most of the times when i go around, and leave us in the house on our own.
And, when she cooks something, she will do me baked beans so i get a portion of fruit and veg, and they will just have normal veg(i dont eat veg)
They even get in nice cakes aswell and send me away with some:thumbsup:
And, when the clocks changed not long ago, they got up early to come down and watch me do my TT. They got up well early aswell!
I am pretty darn lucky really:thumbsup:

I think they may be trying to offload their daughter and enjoy a quiet life...

Top Bottom