Will it all fit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
longers said:
What? Noodleys Charm?

I think that's cultivated.

No Noodley doesnt have charm.

FACT!

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Noodley said:
I beg your pardon.
I didn't promise you a rose garden.

Charm is my middle name...it saves me loads of money ;)

No Noodley, what happens is people see how hard your trying, then they pity you;)

Noodley

Joe24 said:
Its probably your age aswell Noodley, you being so old, cant do much but pity you;)

Try this one Joe;

walk in, look her mum up and down, twiddle an imaginary moustache in a spiv kindaway and say "ding dong'....a surefire winner ;)

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Rhythm Thief said:
You've missed your chance now, but when your girlfriend first introduced you to her mum, you should have said "...and this must be your sister".:smile:

A chance for a BOGOF?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Will it all fit?

Well, what are the dimensions of the bag for starters?

If it's a decent sized hold all, then maybe.

If it is (and I suspect it is) a pink sequin encrusted clasp bag full of your metrosexual grooming products, then you've got no chance. :smile:

:biggrin:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

User76 said:
I assume you need 'proper' shorts and trainers because you are wearing lycra and clipless shoes on the bike.

My tip, ditch the lycra and put on some flats (with toestraps if you must) and turn up looking vaguely normal rather than some racer wannabee. You can bet your arse they will all have a good laugh at your expense when her mother/father/brother/sister sees you coming up the road "Ooooh, here comes Lance" they will all laugh.

Then there will be plenty of room for the flowers.

I will be there in full lycra, probably my club kit.
Ive met her parents before, when i first went to see my GF at her school i was in full club lycra, and she got with me:eek: She must be crazy.
They dont mind my lycra, they came and saw me d my first TT of the year and were pretty impressed, so dont have to worry about them laughing:becool:
I went around one time to see my GF in my cyclint stuff, and her Auntie and Uncle were there:eek:
They didnt seem to mind though, just talked about cycling and bikes and stuff:wacko:
Its 12miles to her house aswell, and its drizzling abit

OP
OP
J

Joe24

ComedyPilot said:
Will it all fit?

Well, what are the dimensions of the bag for starters?

If it's a decent sized hold all, then maybe.

If it is (and I suspect it is) a pink sequin encrusted clasp bag full of your metrosexual grooming products, then you've got no chance. :smile:

:biggrin:

My metrosexual grooming products are kept in a pink bar bag that when i get off my bike, can just be slung on my shoulder easy;)

Top Bottom