Winter jacket?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I tried the new Evo on as the women's blue one is a really nice co,our...but a very odd fit, too baggy around the torso, and too short in the arms. Probably fortunately as saved me spending £100 on something I dont need!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Bang for your bucks, the Nightvision Evo is probably one of the best winter jackets out there. As @coffeejo said above is is very waterproof, whilst at the same time managing to avoid the boil in the bag syndrome. This is due to the two underarm/side zips which helps release the build up of heat and moisture.

I wore mine on the FNRttC yesterday and it absolutely bucketed it down, stair rods for a time. I remained totally dry.

@vickster is also right re the sizing. They are best tried on first before purchase. They do come up on the large fitting of sizes.

Shaun72

I have worn the Nightvision (not evo) for last 2 years and have found it pretty good, if a little warm when weather picks up. Unfortunately my cats also liked it, and decided to put a few extra vent holes in it. Definitely leaning towards the Evo as a replacement.

Top Bottom