Would you start or do you have a blog?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a blog on the band's MySpace page (see my signature link) - well, every mamber of the band can contribute, but so far only two of us have. I seemed to have about three weeks where I was inspired to write something, but recently I've run out of ideas. No one reads it anyway.

RobKenny

I have a few :biggrin:

A personal one, another offering hints and tips about blogging software and my brothers, because if it doesn't have sprockets, wheels and a chain he can get confused :sad:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Well I started one, it's in my sig. I'm not sure yet. I sorta enjoyed the process of writing it with other people reading it in mind, of course whether they do is another matter, I still can't see why you'd want to. I thought I could make it more a subject repository so you could add in tours and articles but the blog format doesn't seem to lend itself to that or I have not yet learnt to bend it to my will. I wrote up my 1993 tour and added it in but it doesn't flow like the crazy guy stuff, so it doesn't really work.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

John the Monkey said:
Good job crackle - I enjoyed the dog blog particularly!

Tah JTM, since I started one, I've changed my mind a little bit on why people would want to read them because I've begun reading other peoples. I guess before, it wasn't on my radar and what I've discovered, as an observer of life, is that this is actually a great way to observe people.

Top Bottom