Your real identities revealed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
domtyler said:
Andy in Sig - Assassin. Highly trained and lethal, Andy's only contact with the outside world is through a laptop with a highly secure connection to CycleChat. He receives briefs for his next missions through coded posts from certain members who cannot be revealed here. He is rumoured to have over three thousands successful kills to his name but has never been seen by any (living) person.

If my killing abilities are linked to my proficiency with a laptop, we may just have hit on the explanation for the continuing exapansion of the world population.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

HLaB said:
If Dayvo is banged up he must of been on day release for Pedal for Scotland a few weeks back :smile:

Duh! It wasn't him of course. He writes to his brother to do these things, who writes back the full experience so Dayvo can live it in his mind. :sad:

Crackle said:
Duh! It wasn't him of course. He writes to his brother to do these things, who writes back the full experience so Dayvo can live it in his mind. :sad:
Phew! I'm glad it wasn't Dayvo that stayed with us then, especially as we have kids. Can I ask, what he was banged up for?.....:sad:

(I suppose this is how rumors start! :smile:)

OP
OP
C

Crackle

magnatom said:
Phew! I'm glad it wasn't Dayvo that stayed with us then, especially as we have kids. Can I ask, what he was banged up for?.....:sad:

(I suppose this is how rumors start! :smile:)

He's a kind of a modern Sweeney Todd. He's jealous of other peoples facial hair because his own grows in the shape of a South American country. He nearly gave himself away here

domtyler

Über Member
Crackle said:
Duh! It wasn't him of course. He writes to his brother to do these things, who writes back the full experience so Dayvo can live it in his mind. :smile:

Dayvo has a mind? :sad::blush:

And Me...

domtyler

Über Member
I think we all know Lee's true identity:

jimmy.jpg

"Where's the crack eh soft lad?"

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Just in from Dayvo

Spandex - is in fact a Norwegian supergrass who exposed the Norwegian Cod quota rigging. Having spent all his life at sea he struggles on land and sometimes falls off his bike. His identity has nearly slipped a few times due to his penchant for Gravalax instead of KFC.

Top Bottom