Your real identities revealed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Crackle

Noodley - is a shadowy East coast underworld figure who controls salmon distribution rights east of the Cairngorms and north of the Minch. Woe betide anyone who crosses him. Remember the fish slap episode. That was from a rival West of the Cairngorms. Check out his latest message to Andy-in-Sig. Yes he's one of Andy's handlers.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Simoncc - is actually a pimp with a heart of gold

theclaud - is a high class call girl, who's only on here between appointments. She doesn't manage her own diary, see above.

Cathryn - Works the streets. We have the evidence now.

cookiemonster said:
You are so heading for a slap! ;)

SLAP!!;)

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Flying_Monkey said:
Chuffy is a professional test-rider for Nude Unicycling Quarterly. He also moonlights as Lance Armstrong's fluffer and bike-rack.

my inteligence confirms this and...

Baggy - is actually an award winning needlepoint and crocheter. She likes nothing better than a warm cardy, her favourite rocking chair, cat on knee and a mug of cocoa - opposites attract eh.

Crackle said:

Baggy - is actually an award winning needlepoint and crocheter. She likes nothing better than a warm cardy, her favourite rocking chair, cat on knee and a mug of cocoa - opposites attract eh.
Er, that's actually a bit spooky.....:biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
yenrod said:
Your very wrong Dom !

Why do you have hi-vis on in your office, is it so someone on a swivel chair thats rolling around can see you;)

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Joe24 - is actually a highly succesful double glazing salesman. 47, he still lives at home with his dear old mum, which makes his pursuit of Kovu odd until you know that.....

Kovu - Is a world champion arm wrestler. He used to be a she and still takes on her old persona on chat forums. Tatooed from head to toe, Kovu is now unrecognisable from his female form.

tdr1nka - is actually a peddler of trinkets and comes from a long and true line of Romany stock. He actually keeps a horse in his flat which he uses to pull his trike.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Crackle said:

You've been looking through my windows :ohmy:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Redcogs is a property millionaire suffering with his conscience after a dozen pensioners perished in a fire in one of his tenaments after he ignored warnings from council safety officers about the wiring.

He justified the bribes that he had to pay to avoid prosecution as his attempt at redistribution of wealth.

Kovu

Über Member
Crackle said:
Kovu - Is a world champion arm wrestler. He used to be a she and still takes on her old persona on chat forums. Tatooed from head to toe, Kovu is now unrecognisable from his female form.

So true :ohmy::becool:

Top Bottom