£108 million, what would you do.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wouldn't move abroad, I would move to either Scotland or Jersey, have a big house built with a big workshop and have a bike for every day, as for a car, it wouldn't be as vulgar as a Rolls or Bentley, or as sporty as a Ferrari or Lamborghini, but I would be searching through Aston Martin garages.

My charity of choice(s) would be MacMillan and H4H

What would you do if you were richer than Robbie Williams:laugh:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Continue as I am.

Peteaud

Veteran
I would have a house I spain or Italy. And I would travel, not just for a couple of weeks at a time but for months. I would want to experience as much as I could, meet as many people as I could, learn about the history of places.
Piss it up the wall.

Combine the two.

http://www.jackdaniels.com/visit

alans

black belt lounge lizard
45% spent on fast cars
45% spent on fast women
squander the rest
^_^

I would ensure that my immediate family are financially secure for their lifetimes & I would give enough £ to this organisation
http://www.donnalouisetrust.org/
so that they could operate at full capacity to fulfil their own ambitions

Other than that I would live the dream.
On second thoughts I'd live several dreams all of which include my wife who would be spoilt rotten:thumbsup:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'd like to hire some mercenaries to track down the ivory poachers and cut off their hands or feet and leave them wandering in agony until they bled to death. Apart from that a nice bungalow by the sea and a nice carbon fibre bike would do.

I'd better hide my elephant foot umbrella stand then....

L14M

Über Member
I wouldn't move abroad, I would move to either Scotland or Jersey, have a big house built with a big workshop and have a bike for every day, as for a car, it wouldn't be as vulgar as a Rolls or Bentley, or as sporty as a Ferrari or Lamborghini, but I would be searching through Aston Martin garages.

My charity of choice(s) would be MacMillan and H4H

What would you do if you were richer than Robbie Williams:laugh:

DAMN YOUR JUST LIKE ME..

Aston martin v12 vantage,
a few carbon bikes
A few motorbikes.. Give my parents money, along with family. Lastly i'd get a private pilot license (getting my glider ;) ) buy a smallish private jet and fly around the world!

Liam

Top Bottom