£1620 to look like a miserable child who's just been told to go to bed NOW!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
This is Stella McCartney, her student graduation show was a bit different to the other students.
Most students get their freinds to model for them, she got Naiomi Campbell, Kate Moss and Yasmin Lebonn to model at a student fashion show,

Maybe they are her friends.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Does it look any better with the model stood on a nest of small tables?
View attachment 367215
Shirt's only £495 on Stella's website, somebody's being ripped off.
Absolutely. The clock and electrical switches are a nice touch too. Dead classy.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
This is Stella McCartney, her student graduation show was a bit different to the other students.
Most students get their freinds to model for them, she got Naiomi Campbell, Kate Moss and Yasmin Lebonn to model at a student fashion show,
She probably used her father's money to pay for their exorbitant fees.

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
I would slip my two year old in her nightwear onto SM's catwalk but she is built like a tank so I think they may spot her...

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
They're not nightwear. I read the Guardian Weekend fashion pages with my usual relish, and recall this being vaunted as de rigeur for the seafront.
You're a bunch of miserablists.
Open your minds to jaunty garb and you might find yourself cheerier chappies.
Most people who wear this cartoon-covered kit won't pay that price. The idea will be ripped off in weeks to offer something affordable for whoever wants to look like that.
Left to you lot we'd all be walking round in Chairman Mao jackets and brown slacks. FFS, lighten up!

Top Bottom