£60 to spend at Evans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
£50 spent at the Evans warehouse. On an ex display blue NightVision Evo for £34.50 and a new Bontrager saddle for the rest :okay:

Lots of kit left still and quite a few bikes. Best bargain I think was a Cannondale caad disc for under a grand, but size 60

Andrew_P

In between here and there
£50 spent at the Evans warehouse. On an ex display blue NightVision Evo for £34.50 and a new Bontrager saddle for the rest :okay:

Lots of kit left still and quite a few bikes. Best bargain I think was a Cannondale caad disc for under a grand, but size 60
I was gob smacked at the amount of stuff they have had in there a lot of it was not discounted at all if you compared against online prices heavy use of RRP to make it look good. Some good deals on bikes, but no way could all 5000 bikes be ex display or demos. Some of the stuff I wouldn't have thought they would shift when it was first released in the volumes they appeared to have. A good example of using RRP was the SiS bottles, £3.58 in their clearance with a near on £5 RRP £3.50 in Tesco all the time.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I was pleased with my purchases, checked online before paying. Cheapest on the jacket would be £60, on the saddle £40 :smile:

And as I used a gift certificate, they didn't really cost me anything at all :okay:

I expect they are shifting overstock on bikes, there weren't 5000 left today!

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I was pleased with my purchases, checked online before paying. Cheapest on the jacket would be £60, on the saddle £40 :smile:

And as I used a gift certificate, they didn't really cost me anything at all :okay:

I expect they are shifting overstock on bikes, there weren't 5000 left today!
I kicked myself for not using the mobile, although I didn't pay more it just wasn't a saving.

They were bringing bikes in all the time on the first Saturday by the van full, have to say that amount of bikes leaving was very impressive that day.

Top Bottom