£87 at Aldi...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tcr4x4

Veteran
Did you get some of the winter tights.I looked but being very tall,i was worried if the back did not come up high enough are they ok.

I did, but haven't used them yet. I tried them on briefly and they seemed ok, but will have to ride them to be sure.

Noodley

Did you get some of the winter tights.I looked but being very tall,i was worried if the back did not come up high enough are they ok.

How tall are you? I have seen you mention being very tall a few times...are you laughably tall? You know the kind of height that people have to do a double take and think "bugger me, hide the kids it's a giant"

Cubist

Still wavin'
Will give Aldi a try for gin then. Squillions of sloes near us, just waiting for a frost and then we will go a gathering.
They're ripe now, with a bloom on them. Bag them in bottle portions and freeze them, and it saves you having to prick them before bottling!

Cubist

Still wavin'
H
On way out on our fave cycle ride, past the Blackthorn then.
I have however decided to wait and see what they do in a week or two's time as well, just to be able to compare the different effects.......:whistle: I got enough yesterday for about three half-bottles, so I'll have half a bottle left to use witht he frosted ones. The ones I picked yesterday were certainly soft.

Arch

Married to Night Train
They're ripe now, with a bloom on them. Bag them in bottle portions and freeze them, and it saves you having to prick them before bottling!

Yup, the lady who led the foraging walk we went on last week recommended picking now and freezing. Frosts are getting later, so you might wait a while otherwise. We picked a few then, and I've got them in the freezer, and I'll get more this week.

Top Bottom