06-30 till 23-00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
He is/was a GP

I know , am being deliberatly obtuse as it seems to be the thread in which to do it today ;) that bsaid the guy in work with the PhD hates being told to go and see the doctor if he is poorly. we do wind him up a lot

FTR eldest mini sub had cellulitis when her chicken pops scabs got infected. similar in that her fromnt swelled up was hot and shiny. she liked the doctor drawing on her to see the swelling reducing etc.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I know , am being deliberatly obtuse as it seems to be the thread in which to do it today ;) that bsaid the guy in work with the PhD hates being told to go and see the doctor if he is poorly. we do wind him up a lot

FTR eldest mini sub had cellulitis when her chicken pops scabs got infected. similar in that her fromnt swelled up was hot and shiny.

A medical student drew a line on my leg during the ward rounds when I was hospitalised. I never saw her again. I wonder what she gained from the experience.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Ok all no fighting over me.Everything is ok here in Meanwood.I am on 500mg capsules of Flucloxacillin.Four a day.The swelling and hardness on my arm and elbow is going down.The purple pen mark around the redness has washed off.
I feel great and have done since Saturday night when i was sent home at 23-00 hours.I am fit enough to have had a skip delivered to empty the greenhouse,shed and garage of accumulated crap.
There has been no stomach reaction since bringing up that horrible yellow metallic tasting stuff.Whatever it was.I did not even suffer indegestion after eating the hospital dinner and snack later at tea time.
Whatever it was that caused the fiery pain in my chest i can only think it was a reflux acid reaction to the goings on in my arm,and maybe i put too much antiseptic cream on my arm after scratching the top off my skin.Along with two over the counter paracetomol.
Anyway now i feel ok.
Next thing on my to do list and i asked yesterday i want my squint putting straight.It's got worse over the years,i don't need to look over my shoulder to see who is behind me.The eyeball is nearly all white,it's that far over.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Ok all no fighting over me.Everything is ok here in Meanwood.I am on 500mg capsules of Flucloxacillin.Four a day.The swelling and hardness on my arm and elbow is going down.The purple pen mark around the redness has washed off. [...]

You got off lightly!

Top Bottom