1 in 3 Men Can't See Own (you know what)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Ive had a simular problem for years...

I cannot see me feet as my penis is soo big, I sure they are down there, I dont know what to do.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am well aware of the number of huge bellies around and have in the past been one of that number! Poor reflection....mirror.....geddit?
I was a bit tired, but I got the comment about reflection just as I was dozing off!

I didn't bring man members into this thread they were already in it
And I anticipated remarks about 'members' ... :thumbsup: That comment wasn't aimed at you. Just that the test always used to be whether people could see their own feet when looking straight down and I wondered why this new 'penis test' had been suggested?
Anyway glad I'm not the only saddo that can't sleep......not that I'm calling you a saddo......
I can sleep but when I don't have to synchronise with the outside world (job, travel, forum rides, social life, blood tests ...), I slip into the habit of going to sleep at 03:00 - 04:00 and getting up at 10:00 - 11:00, though this morning a 'friend rang me at 09:30 so I only got 6 hours sleep.

OP
OP
Oldspice

Oldspice

Is it just me, or is the preponderance of euphemism in this thread mildly irritating (partial apologies Oldspice, as I realise some of it is cut-n-pasted)? Surely "Can You See Your Cock?" would have done as a title? And having mentioned penises, why then fall back on the absurd term "manhood"? Is it an arcane reference to a Sussex peninsula? Are men standing in their bedrooms hoping for a glimpse of Selsey Bill?

Sorry. I just copied and pasted that section from the website.

ColinJ

Wow, 23 posts and nobody has used the phrase 'pubic flab' yet.
Nor 'transitory mental abberation'***! :thumbsup:

*** That was a phrase that I read 45 years ago in The Remarkable Case of Davidson's Eyes by H.G. Wells and it stuck in my mind. I whip it out every now and then to try and impress people. :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
you are Jayne Mansfield and ICMFP
Yeah, never been the same since I got that breast implant by mistake. I still never figured out who got my kidney...

In all seriousness I could drop another 2" to 34, maybe 32 but I like my Guinness too much, and in too old to try and compete to that level with lifters 20 years my junior.

Anyone (except the disabled or infirm, natch) stupid and bone idle lazy enough to let their waistline exceed their chest should have to pay out their own pockets mfor treating ailments related to their fat-gittedness.

ColinJ

Anyone (except the disabled or infirm, natch) stupid and bone idle lazy enough to let their waistline exceed their chest should have to pay out their own pockets mfor treating ailments related to their fat-gittedness.
Presumably then, using that argument, if you inured yourself in the gym then you should pay for private health care? And if any of us fall off our bikes, then so should we! In fact, extending it ... only those with unavoidable illnesses, genetic defects, or the victims of criminals or acts of God should be treated on the NHS? :whistle:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I really wish I had a big belly and couldn't see my bits after what I had 'done' to them a month ago. xx( Not nice ! The down side is I can feel the mess the surgeon made 'inside'.

Top Bottom