1 in 3 Men Can't See Own (you know what)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldspice

Make this one BIG check today
and it could just save your life!

New research shows 1 in 3 men are unable to see their penis.
If your stomach is starting to obstruct the view of your manhood
you shouldn't ignore it, not only can it knock years off your lifespan
but it could put you at serious risk from life threating illness.

The website
https://www.weloveourhealth.co.uk/thebigcheck.aspx

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Does standing on a mirror count?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Is it just me, or is the preponderance of euphemism in this thread mildly irritating (partial apologies Oldspice, as I realise some of it is cut-n-pasted)? Surely "Can You See Your Cock?" would have done as a title? And having mentioned penises, why then fall back on the absurd term "manhood"? Is it an arcane reference to a Sussex peninsula? Are men standing in their bedrooms hoping for a glimpse of Selsey Bill?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If obesity has got to be such a problem that men have to stand on mirrors to see there own penises.....that's a really poor reflection on society!
  1. Hadn't you noticed the number of huge bellies about these days? :whistle:
  2. Standing on a mirror wouldn't help because the men wouldn't be able to see that part of the mirror either! :thumbsup:
  3. Why bring genitals into it? What was wrong with not being able to see feet! :laugh:

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
  1. Hadn't you noticed the number of huge bellies about these days? :whistle:
  2. Standing on a mirror wouldn't help because the men wouldn't be able to see that part of the mirror either! :thumbsup:
  3. Why bring genitals into it? What was wrong with not being able to see feet! :laugh:
[/quote

I am well aware of the number of huge bellies around and have in the past been one of that number! Poor reflection....mirror.....geddit?

I didn't bring man members into this thread they were already in it:smile:

Anyway glad I'm not the only saddo that can't sleep......not that I'm calling you a saddo......:biggrin:

Top Bottom