1 month to the day and I hit my first target!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
(Re)started cycling exactly 1 month ago today. In that time Ive cover 129 miles on and off road and (apparently) burnt 6000 kcal.

But even better, I'm finally under 13 stone for the fist time since I was 17 (I've just turned 33).

Must. Not. have. Creme. Egg. To. Celebrate.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well you are certainly not losing focus are you?
A very big bravo to you.. keep it up..
thumbsup.png
it can only get better.

OP
OP
LosingFocus

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
Problem, as always, is budget Ian. I could stretch to £350 for a new bike if I really had to (which would mean not replacing my broken lens on my Canon DSLR), but the only roadie in that price bracket I can find is a Carrera TDF in H**fords. Oh, I should say the bike would need to be from one of H**fords, Evans or Decathlon as Ive got Lakdeside vouchers from my birthday to use up...

Decisions, decisions. I now H**fords and Carrera arent rated highly on here, but for what I would use it for (weekend ride outs now and then and weekday hour/hour+ blasts) I dont see the point in spending muchos cash.

david k

Hi
(Re)started cycling exactly 1 month ago today. In that time Ive cover 129 miles on and off road and (apparently) burnt 6000 kcal.

But even better, I'm finally under 13 stone for the fist time since I was 17 (I've just turned 33).

Must. Not. have. Creme. Egg. To. Celebrate.

i was given a pack of small creme egs for easter, now they are all gone........... wish i hadnt but its rude if they were a present right?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
i was given a pack of small creme egs for easter, now they are all gone........... wish i hadnt but its rude if they were a present right?

Very. Unforgivable, in fact.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Cream Egg's are my downfall, I just cant say no to them

So I avoid them TOTALLY
What you really mean is that you can't say no to just some of them, so you have to say no to all of them! ;)

I'm the same, especially with beer. I'm quite happy knowing that a 4-pack of beer is on the cold shelf at a local supermarket. I do not feel compelled to go and buy it, but if a 4-pack of beer is in my fridge it is unlikely to remain there overnight ... :whistle:

Top Bottom