1 place available for upcoming Tour de France cycling/spectating charity trip!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey everyone,

I have arranged a group trip to cycle past and present Tour de France mountain stages, and spectate 2 mountain stages and the Paris finish of this year's tour. Unfortunately, 1 of the 6 riders has pulled out, so I now have a free space available, if anyone here is interested in joining us. You will need to be free from 12th-28th July. The itinerary and more info is below. PM me for more details.

Event title: Tour de France Mountain Mash
Event date/s: 12th - 28th July 2014
Event location: French mountains
Event organiser: Christian Dransfield
Your relationship: Organiser
Cost of entry: No cost, but share of costs has to be paid (Accommodation £350, minibus hire £220, petrol/toll road fees/ ferry ticket etc)
Minimum sponsorship: We're all riding for the ClicSargent charity. If you'd prefer to cycle in aid of a different charity, that would be no problem
Beneficiary: ClicSargent
Event link: justgiving.com/mountainmash

20g1opi.jpg

Last edited:

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Hey everyone,

I have arranged a group trip to cycle past and present Tour de France mountain stages, and spectate 2 mountain stages and the Paris finish of this year's tour. Unfortunately, 1 of the 6 riders has pulled out, so I now have a free space available, if anyone here is interested in joining us. You will need to be free from 12th-28th July. The itinerary is below. PM me for more details.

Mod message - please could you look at the sticky at the top of the charity rides forum and add the required details:- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A RIDE or EVENT
Ta.

Top Bottom