10 mile TT training?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reacher

It's a subject that gets done to death on cycling forums and just ends up as pages of trying to prove/disprove various theory's on the subject, if you wanted to explore it theirs reams of stuff available on line, far more than someone like me could hope to cover in a couple of posts. It's like all training that supplements a sport, you don't know if it works until you try it, but unfortunately you also don't know where you would be at if you had not done it either.

S-Express

I was asking you because you said there were benefits. So you don't know what the benefits are? ok.

reacher

I have no idea what the benefits would be to you, for all i know you could be a highly trained cyclist that's at the top of his game and all you need to do is continue to ride a bike and gym work would be of very little benefit which is exactly what i said earlier, if your Chris Froome or similar just ride a bike, if your a fat over weight lump that needs to shed 6 stone and quite happy to head for a early death and a heart attack and your puffing away trying to ride up a 2% incline for 100 yards then yes any exercise will benefit you and that includes going to a gym and doing a structured programme of training with weights.The benefit will be before very long you will ride better you wont be a big fat lump and you will live longer. Of course their are numerous other ways that you can use this training to improve yourself but that would require that you actually try it.

Top Bottom