100,000 signatures needed to change Snickers to Marathon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I lost a tooth to one of those b*stards in 1979...
Toffos are gone. Not been made for the last quarter century. If you see them on sale, check the sell by date.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Which 'you people' are you asking?
VgZyEgc.gif

perplexed

Guru
Toffos are gone. Not been made for the last quarter century. If you see them on sale, check the sell by date.

Toffos, like cockroaches, can survive a nuclear strike...

If the Orange One and Kim Jong start getting it on, that's what I'm building the shelter out of. Toffos that is, not cockroaches...

What size.
Standard retail packaging. 2 fingers kitkat is 1, 4 finger kitkat is also 1, king size twix is 1.

Or how many a day, if that's an easier number.

Standard retail packaging. 2 fingers kitkat is 1, 4 finger kitkat is also 1, king size twix is 1.

I probably eat around 3 bars of chocolate a week. How many units of alcohol a week to you consume?

I probably eat around 3 bars of chocolate a week. How many units of alcohol a week to you consume?
OK, so that explains why you might care about varieties. i really didn't expect adults would eat that many

Personally i'm really happy to be away from the treats of my childhood. Wagon Wheels without jam are just unappealing, so I don't indulge. I'd be happy if all the junk food of my childhood was no longer made. I am a little sad that I will never have rolly polly pudding again, because the recipe was forgotten by my mother when she learnt to make mousse.

classic33

Leg End Member

Not had a kit-Kat since the end of April 89.

However I went through more than the one multi-pack of mars bars in a day. Stopped when they reduced the size and went back to the Dairy Milk(400g).

Top Bottom