100 km (62 mile) forum ride from Garforth, Sat 29th April, 2023

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jameshow

Veteran
Awww, that's rubbish Colin - I hope you feel better soon. There are so many people with covid/covid-like illnesses at the moment.
29th or the 6th works for me - can't make 13th. 29th would be preferable.
Sorry to hear it hope your better soon.

6th is corination weekend and I'm working 29th would be good.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
6th is corination weekend and I'm working 29th would be good.
I wonder if the cafes would be open on the 6th then?!

I will phone them in case we did end up on the 6th, though the 29th suits me more too.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
No worries Colin. Nothing worse than doing a long ride when you’ve not fully recovered.

I made that mistake on one of the Llandudno rides and you and @Littgull kindly nursed me until I bailed out just before Prestatyn.

Hope you recover soon and see you on a ride soon.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
No worries Colin. Nothing worse than doing a long ride when you’ve not fully recovered.

I made that mistake on one of the Llandudno rides and you and @Littgull kindly nursed me until I bailed out just before Prestatyn.
Ah yes, I had forgotten that!

Hope you recover soon and see you on a ride soon.
Thanks.

Do you think that you could join us for this one on the 29th April, or the 6th or 13th May?

Buck

Guru
Ah shucks Colin - not good that you‘re under the weather but a sensible decision.

Bonus is I may (likely will) be able to join you. I can’t do the 22nd as working but the 29th looks good so far. 👍🏻

Domus

Guru
Family get together to celebrate my birthday.
Getting three daughters in the same place at the same time needs special skills you know. I dare not think of the consequences suggesting another date.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Ah yes, I had forgotten that!

Thanks.

Do you think that you could join us for this one on the 29th April, or the 6th or 13th May?

29th April sounds good. Away for the other two dates.

colly

Re member eR
I hope l can make this one. I'll need to check before l commit but won't know for sure until l get back at the weekend.

Dadam

Think I’m a possible for this now. Couldn’t do today but there’s a possibility for the 29th. The potential pitfall is it’s my work quarterly team building the day before, followed by social… and alcohol is usually involved. So if I’m feeling virtuous I’ll have a couple for politeness and head home. But it’s not guaranteed. 🍻

Top Bottom