12 weeks to go.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds fantastic have a wonderful time(oh and we want to see lots of pics)

Foxy

Brandane

Legendary Member
Re the ferry: Been a few years since I used the P&O ferries out of Hull to Rotterdam/Zeebrugge as it became too costly. The Rotterdam route is served by 2 new(ish) ferries while the 2 older (but still good) ferries are on the Zeebrugge route. As you would expect with P&O, the ferries are very modern, accommodation is fine - if a little "compact", and the food is good. Arrival times on the continent are early so that you get a full day cycling when you come off the ferry. Have a great trip, I'm jealous :thumbsup:.

oldleggs

Über Member
Setting off on 31/03/12 for a six month tour of europe.
Hull to Rotterdam, Rhine path, Danube path, alps etc.
Taking in stage 10 of the tour.

Anyone used this ferry?

Hope to meet some of you on the road.
Best wishes
John and Dawn

www.redmountduo.co.uk.
Never used that crossing.....me l'am going Dover/ Calais in April/ May taking a similar route to the Black Sea best of luck.

oldleggs

Pottsy

I'm not a tad jealous, I'm very jealous.

I hope you both have a great time though. Are you blogging or putting pictures up here maybe?

OP
OP
Redmountduo

Redmountduo

Veteran
i will be loading video updates to my website, but can upload them here as well if possible.
I have a public facebook page Redmountduo as well.
Thanks for the comments.
John and Dawn

dobo

northern monkey
Wow have a fab time.used the ferry a couple of years back don't get to pissed on board cheap beer.LOL parking now I think you have to pay it was free but its non applicable to you guys

OP
OP
Redmountduo

Redmountduo

Veteran
Many thanks for the comments. Booking the ferry tomorrow :-)
We wish you all a great year of cycling.
John and Dawn

Top Bottom