15 worst MTB Products: how many can you score?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Northern Jack

Riding out on my old Marin Nail Trail, managed to get a definite 4 out of 15 on yesterday's ride: long stem, bar ends, finger-less gloves and toe clips. Plus I think the old Rock Shox are probably equipped with elastomers, and my seat is fairly large (but comfy). Plus this list is already 3 years old!

https://dirtmountainbike.com/bike-r...the-15-worst-mountain-bike-products-ever.html Photoshop-Resize-1.jpg

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Hah! I had an old Nail Trail (orange and silver) Sadly it was 'lost' in London

classic33

Leg End Member
Hah! Even better. Mine was a replacement for a bike I totalled on Wrynose Pass. Still haven't got my replacement ribs x 2.

While we are chatting about our Nail Trails: What are both of your serial numbers? :laugh:

With all the coincidences going on, the numbers might be similar to my 'lost' bike. :B)

Don't have the first one. I'd only had it five months when it was written off. Hit by a car, Bought in October, written off 25th March 2005
Second, FA 55 HGD 107

Rocky Ridge, as well.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Don't have the first one. I'd only had it five months when it was written off. Hit by a car, Bought in October, written off 25th March 2005
Second, FA 55 HGD 107

Rocky Ridge, as well.

Sorry! My inappropriately dark humour. I have accepted my bike has gone for good. I wasn't pointing fingers. Poor joke on my part.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Sorry - I also have finger less gloves - although I never wear them for off road purposes - only commute on warmer days

classic33

Leg End Member
Sorry! My inappropriately dark humour. I have accepted my bike has gone for good. I wasn't pointing fingers. Poor joke on my part.
Nowt to apologise for. Part of mine was still in use in the shop after they'd cut it up.
They cut the tubes lengthways to show the internal shape.

Top Bottom