England : Kent 15th July - 50km!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Planning to do 60 miles, following from a Audax route I have seen for 100km

This is the proposed route, in honesty, we will probably need to adapt etc. I always get edgy about downloading routes, phones and tech :wacko:

509b.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If you really want to do 100 km, make sure that you do the missing 2.14 miles! :okay:

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Yup! well not everyone is going to be meeting at my house are they Ian....:laugh: I will do it to start from Ashford International as thats an easier RVP for everyone

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Have to say, though, I'm not a big fan of the road from Lydd down to Dungeness - although it's very flat, it's also very bumpy due to all the joins between the concrete sections, which is especially problematic when you're riding fixed, as I was last time I was down there.

Might have been improved since then - it's been a few years.

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Well this route is open to change, I have enough time to look at alternatives. This route is a rough idea of the direction I want to go. I don't even think there is a road to avoid the joins going down to The Pilot

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Have to say, though, I'm not a big fan of the road from Lydd down to Dungeness - although it's very flat, it's also very bumpy due to all the joins between the concrete sections, which is especially problematic when you're riding fixed, as I was last time I was down there.

Might have been improved since then - it's been a few years.

Jury's Gap. Indeed. I did it last weekend in fact.
I found myself going 'b'dom b'dom b'dom' every time I went over a joint.

Top Bottom