1st Road Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes understand that what got me was they seam to not know they had any of that model in the shop. Only when i showed them the webpage did they go and have a look round. The whole set up was just a total joke.
Just go elsewhere

OP
OP
tom73

tom73

Guru
Right having had a another look at planet x site and a bit of rethink re a cheeper option with a bit left over for later together with what other's have posted I'm coming round to the RT 58 as something i can get to know and get some miles in then look to other things later.

Ok planet x has pissed me off re price rise but i did get good service when i called in and the guy was helpful.

Sorry guys that its a bit on ongoing story but i just want to get it right. Worse thing is get something i hate and then in turn hate cycling.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Right having had a another look at planet x site and a bit of rethink re a cheeper option with a bit left over for later together with what other's have posted I'm coming round to the RT 58 as something i can get to know and get some miles in then look to other things later.

Ok planet x has pissed me off re price rise but i did get good service when i called in and the guy was helpful.

Sorry guys that its a bit on ongoing story but i just want to get it right. Worse thing is get something i hate and then in turn hate cycling.

^^^^ What @vickster says - PX change their prices like most people change their socks, and if you keep watching there will almost certainly be another deal along shortly.

Top Bottom