1st!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davidc

Guru
Jumping up and down with glee - fully justified and perfectly acceptable. Well done.

Now get your head down, stop this cycling and fishing nonsense and get on with your PhD.

Only joking!

Eoin Rua

Might have to take some of the credit for it! ;)

Congrats bru, I'm almost as happy as Barb! Now get off your ass and get out on that bike!

Greedo

Well done mate. Good on you. Love seeing people doing well. Take it you'll be out getting pished right now.

OP
OP
Sambu

Sambu

never stepping foot in another educational establishment ever again. Cheers everyone was soo chuffed!
oh and its in brewing & distilling!not as easy as it sounds mind!

rich p said:
Show off!
Beats my Desmond, mind you, so did Dayvo and he's bottom of the Fantasy League:wacko:

It's all in your mind, Rich! :smile: (I wish!)

Crankarm

Guru
Sambu said:
never stepping foot in another educational establishment ever again. Cheers everyone was soo chuffed!
oh and its in brewing & distilling!not as easy as it sounds mind!

You're taking the pi55 aren't you :thumbsup:?

OP
OP
Sambu

Sambu

here we go! yea there is and its a very hard biochemistry based course, with chemical engineering and business chucked in! but i would say that it was hard!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sambu said:
here we go! yea there is and its a very hard biochemistry based course, with chemical engineering and business chucked in! but i would say that it was hard!

Why not, sounds good to me! I'll have a pint please:tongue:

Crankarm

Guru
Sambu said:

Can you remember much of it :thumbsup: ?

So what you going to do with it?

Work in a pub, supermarket or become a master brewer?

Top Bottom