1st!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sambu said:
here we go! yea there is and its a very hard biochemistry based course, with chemical engineering and business chucked in! but i would say that it was hard!

I imagine it is hard. When you think of how much sh1t beer is produced, a lot of people are getting it wrong...

Helly79

well done that fabulous news

Jmetz

Didn't mean to offend, I just wasn't aware there was such a degree around as it seems pretty specific, which many undergrad qualifications are not. Either way I'm aware of how much work goes into getting a first class degree and you deserve a lot of respect for that! Plus graduation day will be fun now!

OP
OP
Sambu

Sambu

no worries im used to it lol, didn't take offence. not sure, got ideas for a micro gin distillery! it is depressing how many people are running breweries and pubs into the ground! one lecturer did say a 1st looked bad in brewing cus it shows you dont spend enough time in the pub!

Crankarm

Guru
Sambu said:
no worries im used to it lol, didn't take offence. not sure, got ideas for a micro gin distillery! it is depressing how many people are running breweries and pubs into the ground! one lecturer did say a 1st looked bad in brewing cus it shows you dont spend enough time in the pub!

But I bet the lecturer didn't get a first, that's why he told you that. He's only jealous. He probably only got a dog turd as he spent all his time down the pub. Far better to have a first :thumbsup:.

Top Bottom