200%totally confused about which bike to buy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

thanks!

Of the three bikes I think this one looks the best (the one in the pic is actually a different spec to the veloce kitted bike I bought but it shows the celest on a c2c 2008 frame ). The Kinesis is superb and I really wanted that...but it isnt possible to sit on one of those bike yet and the frame builder didnt answer one question I aske dhim which was...why is your alu carb frame better than the way cheaper Bianchi alu carb frame? That niggled me.
The Orbea is a superb bike, but I am unsure if I am ready for a full carbon bike yet & I have forum posts from riders who have cracked carbon frames and they ar enot happy bunnies. Besides I am never going to race.

....now then How do I get the brookes off my galaxy onto the Bianchi?:smile:;):smile::biggrin:

:smile: Phew! It was really beginning to stress me out that.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

sorry...61cm was the correct decision...it felt right when I sat on it this morning....erm...the bike i mean.

...if I win th elotto I will buy the kinesis next year!;)...

Danny

Legendary Member
Crackle said:
;) Phew! It was really beginning to stress me out that.
This thread was nothing. Just wait till BTFB starts a new one along the lines of "I'm 200% confused about all the adjustments I could be making to my new bike".

By the end of that one you'll be really stressed ;)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:eek: He's DONE IT ! ;) :biggrin:

Good bye :rain: and :wacko: BTFB !

;) ;) :bicycle:BTFB !

It's been quite a journey and I think it's very interesting that you have effectively come full circle and gone for your first lust love.

Thanks for sharing all your thoughts, doubts, insecurities etc etc etc :smile: with us .... and your successful final (PLEASE !) decision.

Looking at the 3 pics, I reckon the Orbea is eye-catching, in-your-face-racey (Seat GTI type); the Kinesis understated comfort cruiser (Jag XK); and the Bianchi drop dead gorgeous (Maseratti). I stroked a Bianchi once - the owner was not too surprised I asked :smile: !

Well done on making your decision and many happy miles to you both. No doubt we'll be reading ALL about them here.:biggrin:

Top Bottom