England : Hertfordshire 200KM ride into Oxfordshire 30th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
So its 9.a.m from Hemel station
@toptom (depending on the night before and Mothers Day plans)
@CharlieB
@ianrauk
@martint235
Me
The early weather report looks o.k, the chance of a light shower in the afternoon, but we'll probably dodge it
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm a now slightly doubtful. I've had a bad attack of gout in my wrist today which made commuting this morning "interesting". On previous patterns it should have cleared up by the weekend but I'll have to see.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm a now slightly doubtful. I've had a bad attack of gout in my wrist today which made commuting this morning "interesting". On previous patterns it should have cleared up by the weekend but I'll have to see.

fingers crossed for a quick recovery

martint235

Dog on a bike
fingers crossed for a quick recovery
I hope so. It's been feckin agony today and added 15 mins to my commute home. I'll be commuting by train tomorrow. Normally, if it was in my foot I'd say it would be gone by Thurs/Fri. I don't often get it in my wrist but I'd hope for similar timeframes.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Fingers X'd. Just been told a new gear hanger has had to be ordered, and they're (it's The Road Room, btw, Jay) hoping it's ready by Friday.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'd love to join you chaps (for some of it, my little legs wouldn't carry me the whole 200k) but alas it cannot be. Have fun!

OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike