England : Hertfordshire 200KM ride into Oxfordshire 30th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Just putting the feelers out at the moment....
I want to increase my distance on rides and have an idea for a 200km (125 mile) ride. I've unashamedly nicked the 100 mile route from the Amersham CC website and modified it to start and finish from Hemel Hempstead Train station. Apart from a couple of hills getting us over the other side of the Chilterns it is almost a pan flat route, and the biggest hill (Longdown hill)@ mile 16 isn't that bad at all.

There are 3 stops(if needed, 2 I've stopped at before) the other is where Amersham cc stopped (a garden centre cafe) they are at mile 33 - Waterperry Gardens, mile 60 - Frosts garden centre & mile 114 - PE Mead tea rooms ( a favourite stop of mine)

I've no date set yet but it will be on a Sunday and as the weather seems to be improving I'd like it to be soon.

Heres the Route

Who fancies it & @toptom I've already put your name down!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
of course :thumbsup:

OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike